[wplug-board] 7 Apr meeting

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:53:14 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net>
wrote:

> Yes, there must have been an anticipated conflict since referring
> to the past minutes we selected April 7 instead.

Conflicts, conflicts...  I guess the April 14th meeting is going to be right
up against April 15th, which is an infamous day.

Vis-a-vis the server, nothing has happened since the last board meeting.  I
think there's a half decent chance that something will happen before the
14th regarding the wiki.  Feel free to use it as normal unless you hear
otherwise.

I think the main items of discussion would be the server migration