[wplug-board] operation WPLUG Cake

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:22:57 EDT 2007

Folks,

I ordered the WPLUG cake today.  I got a full sheet cake, that should
serve a lot of people (70-80), which isn't enough for everyone, but is
enough for a good number of people.  The cake is while frosting and
simply reads:

WPLUG (in yelllow)
Celebraing 10 Years of Linux (in black)

Pretty basic.  It should be about $34.99 and can be picked up at:

Giant Eagle
280 E Whittier St
Columbus, OH 43206
(614) 443-6575

Do we have a volunteer to pick it up?  I'm not sure what time Vance and
I are arriving.  Beth Lynn, I believe you volunteered your mom.  Does
that still work?

I'll pick up a bunch of forks, some plates, napkins, and a knife to cut
it with.  We're good to go from the Bar's perspective too.

Call me if you have questions.

--Patrick