[wplug-board] 2008 Goals

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:35:11 EST 2007

Hello Everybody,

Thanks for the meeting tonight.  We did get a lot done, I think.

If you want to edit or change the goals we set for 2008, go to this page:

http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/WPLUG_Board_2008_Goals

I can explain my reasoning for this at the next meeting.  In short, I
wanted to create separate pages for the board goals.  This way we can
preserve the 2007 goals for posterity.  Then, I put the goals in a
template so that we could plug them into the existing board-page.  If
you look at the change log, I think you can see what's going on.

Mike