[wplug-board] Letter to P-G re BSA

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:41:34 EDT 2007

On 5/9/07, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> I'm considering sending this letter to the editor of the Post-
> Gazette, but I'd like your opinion on whether it's a good idea
> and/or what can be done to improve it.

Vance, I think it's a great idea. LTE's are direct activism, and it's a
tactic we've very rarely used. I gotta give you brownie points for doing
this.

If  I were to suggest any changes, I'd mention that the infrastructure of
the Internet is built on open source software. That would appeal to the
readers, including newspaper editors, who haven't used supercomputers, but
who do use the Internet. Other than that minor point, the rest of the letter
is very well-written. No lemons, all lemonade.

Sorry if I'm butting in. I'm not on the board anymore. I shouldn't even be
on this mailing list. Hint, hint.

The article: <http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07129/784374-96.stm>

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>