[wplug-board] Elections meeting, immediate action needed

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri May 4 12:46:44 EDT 2007

We can have the elections meeting on May 26 but we need to decide and
act on this immediately to meet the 21-day deadline for notification. Keep
in mind this is Memorial Day weekend so we need to decide if we think we can
make quorum or if we need to wait to June.

If we want to do this on May 26, I have booked the Mt Washington library.
Alternatively, we can reserve a table at a restaraunt for a lunch.

Please respond.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn