[wplug-board] chatter on plan

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 24 19:37:03 EDT 2007

Folks,

I realize that we're all busy and have things to do, but I'd like to ask
a HUGE favor.  Conversation breeds conversation.  Excitement breeds
excitement.  Right now on the plan list we seem to be lacking both.
I've sent out a few emails over the past week that were trying to start
a discussion and didn't hear anything back.

As members of the board it is our responsibility to make sure that
things happen in WPLUG and that we stay a vibrant organization.  I can't
do that on my own.  I need help.  I can't fake a community.  It needs to
be real.

So here's my plea.  Read plan and post messages to it.  That's it.  Take
some time in the next few days to read the blog post I linked to by
kathy sierra and post a message responding to my post.  Likewise, post a
response to my post inquiring about meeting topics.  With some luck,
we'll start a conversation, get some folks to volunteer or contribute,
and get something going again.

Thanks for reading.

--Patrick