[wplug-board] step one to closing paypay account

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Mar 2 21:44:40 EST 2007

Hello,

I have logged into the paypal account and I verified that the money has
been transfered. Dave, can you please bring the most recent statement
to the March board meeting to verify? Also, paypal needs the full bank
account number when we close the account in order to confirm that this is
really what we want to do.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher