[wplug-board] reminder about board meeting

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 24 13:15:46 EDT 2007

Folks,

Just a reminder, tomorrow we will have a board meeting at 7:30 in the
Engineering and Public Policy conference room, Baker Hall 129, Carnegie
Mellon University.

Please note: I have another engagement that overlaps with this, so I
will not be present to unlock the door until 7:25pm.  If you're there
early, just admire the architecture of the building, enjoy flagstaff
hill, or find a rolly chair and try to race it down the sloped hallway.

--Patrick