[wplug-board] Meeting Monday, June 11?

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jun 10 13:13:02 EDT 2007

Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> According to <http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/WPLUGBoard>,
> there is a board meeting scheduled for Monday.  Yesterday Beth
> Lynn volunteered her home as a meeting site, and we could
> teleconference in Patrick for the discussion somehow.  Your
> thoughts?

I'm available over either Skype or POTS.  Either one doesn't make much
of a difference to me.  If video conferencing would be easier, I can
pick up a web cam and we can use Ekiga or something like that.

I'm assuming we're still planning on doing 7:30pm?

> Also, in case nobody has yet notified him, Mike Hansell was
> elected to fill the Treasurer position yesterday.

Thanks for taking care of this Vance!

--Patrick