[wplug-board] Re: Items for Saturday's meeting

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 7 11:49:05 EDT 2007

> Bill-
>
> Three things I thought of for the WPLUG meeting this weekend:
>
> - Do we have an up-to-date membership list?
>
> - Do we have minutes from the previous (April) meeting?
>
> - Can you check the PO box on Friday for any last-minute ballots?

Actually, someone should check it Saturday morning.  The mail gets in there by about 9am most days.  My ballot, in particular should be there on Saturday as I wanted to wait until reading the IRC logs before casting it  -- sorry I missed last night, connections have been difficult these last few days.

Also, IMHO, this sort of thing should be sent to the board list.

--Patrick