[wplug-board] ballot

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Jun 1 01:30:06 EDT 2007

Bill Moran wrote:
> I've attached a copy of the ballot.  Please take a few minutes to
> look it over and make any comments if you see any problems.

  - I think the heading should probably say "Treasurer Election"
    instead of "Board of Directors Election" (in two places)

  - Under How to Vote, "seven (1) Director" should be "one (1)
    officer" (or simply "one officer")

  - The <http://www.wplug.org/vote/> page should be updated for
    this election.  I can probably work on this tomorrow.

  - You could eliminate all but one of the write-in spaces, but
    this isn't really important

Otherwise looks hunky-dory to me.  Thanks.