[wplug-board] IRC session

Michael Hansell mchnikola1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 13:14:57 EDT 2007

I think it was 2 weeks ago we had one, and I got some really good ideas that I'm going to share on Monday. But one of the ideas was proposed by Ted Rogers and Brian LavaLamp Seklecki, was for Ted, in August, to do preparation classes for the LPI exam. I was lucky to learn under Ted last Sept for the previous LPI test on the drive over to Columbus, and I learned a lot.

Mike

Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote: Should we have another IRC session next Wednesday?  The last couple
seemed pretty popular, so wondering if we should keep the momentum
going.