Agenda + Re: [wplug-board] confirm attendance for Monday meeting

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Jan 18 19:05:42 EST 2007

> Will everyone please confirm their attendance for the Monday meeting.  I
> haven't heard from a lot of you regarding whether or not you can make
> it.  Meet at 7pm if you'd like to bring dinner and eat first.  Meeting
> starts promptly at 7:30pm.

I will be there.  No forseeable conflicts.

I created an agenda for the meeting earlier this week:
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20070122
then go distracted or something and haven't gotten back to it until
now.

I'm fairly certain that this agenda is incomplete.  Feel free to
modify it directly, or send additional items to me and I'll update
it.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.