[wplug-board] Reminder: WPLUG Board Meeting - Monday, January 22nd, 7:30pm - CMU Baker Hall 129

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jan 13 19:53:13 EST 2007

Since we had some communication issues with board members for today's
meeting I'm putting this out well in advance.  The next board meeting is
on Monday, January 22nd, 2007 at Carnegie Mellon University, EPP
Conference Room, Baker Hall 129.  NOTE: not this Monday, but 9 days from
now.  We'll start at 7:30pm to provide time for folks to get some food
beforehand.  Please arrive by 7:30pm.  If you think that's going to be a
problem, bring your dinner and you can eat dinner with me at 7pm.

See you NEXT Monday!

--Patrick

PS.  Confused about when meetings are?  See
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/WPLUGBoard