[wplug-board] Ballot for 2007

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 00:11:13 EST 2007

Hey Bill. I'm sorry, I forgot to thank you for the work you've done so
far. Despite my criticism, I think you're getting off to a good start
with this. Sorry if this didn't come through. I don't show a lot of
praise, mostly because, like I said a while back, I don't like
receiving it. I'm not good at kicking asses, either.

Looks like we've got some time before the ballot goes out now, and
that's partly my fault. The danger now is sending the ballot out too
early. It has to wait until after the 13th to send it out for February
10th, if there's a meeting then. But if we're meeting on February 3rd,
then the announcement for that meeting is due on January 13th, and the
ballot can be sent out now.

Will there be another meeting in February, apart from the installfest
on the 10th?

On 1/1/07, David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bill, there are some changes that need to be made to your draft.
[...]

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>