[wplug-board] times for cross-atlantic conference call

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 6 21:57:37 EST 2007

Folks,

So there may still be a chance that we're doing LugRadio Live USA and
Chris has finally gotten them to talk to us.  We'd like to set up a
skype conference call with the guys, however they're 5 hours ahead of
us, which means that we'll most likely need to do this call on a weekend
because not everyone can do it at work.

So, can I get your possible availability for the next three weekends
from about 9am to 3pm.  For example, here's my availabilities:

Sat Feb 10 - anytime
Sun Feb 11 - after noon
Sat Feb 17 - anytime
Sun Feb 18 - after noon