[wplug-board] Minutes and Feb Agenda

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 19:09:15 EST 2007

It took me awhile to respond, but here goes.

On 1/31/07, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> I finally got the minutes from last week's meeting posted.  Sorry for
> the long delay.  If you see issues with the meeting minutes, please
> contact me.

Looks good to me, Bill. I tended to write a sentence of two before
actions taken, to give those actions context. Patrick may disagree
with that approach, but I wanted minutes to be readable, even if only
I read them.

> I also put an agenda up for the Feb 12 meeting.

Also good! I changed two things in the structure: we should include
the officers' names for future reference, and "Old Business" is
properly titled "Unfinished Business." As for the substance of the
agenda, I'd prefer to see a line for every action we agreed to take or
delegate at the last meeting.

> If you see issues with the agenda, feel free to update it yourself, or
> contact me to have it updated.

Thanks, Bill. I still need to get you the membership list and
historical documents, and I ought to give you the password to the
wplug-members mailing list module. We can take care of that on the
12th.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>