[wplug-board] for future reference

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed Apr 11 10:38:10 EDT 2007

Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
> For future reference, announcements about meetings should be sent to
> wplug-announce at wplug.org.  This covers all the people on the wplug at wplug
> list along with the folks who just want announcements.

I could be wrong, but it was my impression that business-type
announcements went to wplug-members and program-type announcements
(e.g., meeting topics/speakers) went to wplug-announce.  Since
people are free to not subscribe to -announce, AFAIK -members is
the only way to ensure notices go out to all members.