[wplug-board] Changes need *soon!* to the WPLUG Voting, Dues, and Registration pages

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:41:53 EDT 2006

On 9/29/06, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
> Just FYI, I'm here in Columbus and can make whatever changes
> are needed on penguin as necessary (at least when I have
> Internet access).

Thanks, Vance.

> The current /vote page list of members is database-driven;
> Dave, if you update the member database with the renewal
> dates it might give the list we need.

Maybe, but there are quirks with these pages, if not with the
database. (The membership admin page says that everyone's membership
lapsed in 2004!) I'll handle the membership updates, then we can test
how the page renders the results.

Actually, if you can give me the code that generates the list of
members on the /vote page, I'll know more or less what needs to be
updated.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>