[wplug-board] Membership Renewals and Dues To Be Collected

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 00:04:52 EDT 2006

After the meeting let out on Saturday, two more people renewed their
memberships, at the new $20 level.

Patrick, I need to get these funds to you somehow in the near future,
and I'll be giving you my own renewal payment. We'll be dealing with
more of this as the renewal announcements start getting sent out and
responded to.

In addition, we need to collect the money sitting in our PayPal account.

Beth, I'd spoken to you about this a while back; you'd said that we
could deal with it after Ohio LinuxFest.

So, shall we meet sometime this week (at least, Patrick and I) to sort
out the membership payments so far? Or could we schedule something
after OLF, but before the next Board meeting on October 13?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>