[wplug-board] Notes from Nominations Meeting, 9/16/2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 22:07:53 EDT 2006

Here are my (admittedly) unpolished notes from the September 16th
meeting. These aren't official minutes for the membership meeting, nor
are they even draft minutes! I haven't even included the bylaws
amendment questions that are going on the ballot. (Those are in
another document.)

Have at it...
--

WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA LINUX USERS GROUP
Nominations Meeting, September 16th, 2006, 12:30pm

CALL TO ORDER
3:24 PM

Members:
Patrick Wagstrom
Mike O'Connor
Dirk Kalp
Judi Galardi
Beth Lynn Eicher
Vance Kochenderfer
Matt Hughes
Mike Hansell
Bill Eicher
Jason Freshwater
Ted Rodgers
Bill Moran
Scott Kriebel
Brian Sammon
Robert Turley
Brian Seklecki
John McCarter

Also:
David Tessitor

REPORTS

NOMINATIONS
The following people were nominated for the WPLUG Board:
Mike O'Connor nominated:
   Bill Moran
   Beth Lynn Eicher
   David Ostroske
   Patrick Wagstrom
   *Chris Teodorski
Mike Hansell nominated:
   Mike Hansell
Judi Galardi nominated:
   Judi Galardi
Ted Rodgers nominated:
   Ted Rodgers
Mike O'Connor nominated:
   Vance Kochenderfer
Mike O'Connor nominated:
   Brian Seklecki
David Ostroske nominated:
   *Greg Simkins

*These people must be contacted.

Tellers:
   Mike O'Connor
   Bob Turley
   John McCarter

http://www.wplug.org/vote

DUES CHANGE RECOMMENDATION
The Board recommended annual dues of $20.00. Patrick Wagstrom moved
the recommendation. After debate, the motion was adopted.

PR COMMITTEE
Vance moved (given in the notice) that the PR Committee charter be
amended by striking the words "and serve as its chair" from the WPLUG
Vice-Chair's duties. After debate, the motion was adopted unanimously.

BYLAWS AMENDMENTS

ADJOURNMENT
4:30 PM

--