[wplug-board] board meeting?

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Oct 28 15:33:48 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 14:54 -0400, Beth Lynn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone please confirm or deny that we will have a board meeting this
> Monday night? If so, what is the venue?
>
> Please notify me by bcc to my personal email address (look and see).

Yes, there is a meeting this Monday.  I sent out a notice about it
earlier this week, but with a tentative venue.

Anyway, due to me being slow and busy this week, I did not book WeH
8220.  I've booked a room in EPP instead, mainly because it's a whole
kaboodle easier for me.  We'll be meeting at CMU, EPP Conference Room,
Baker Hall 129.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=5003+Frew+St,+Pittsburgh,+PA
+15213&ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=40.441134,-79.944195&spn=0.005422,0.014849&t=h&om=1&iwloc=addr

 -- or --

http://tinyurl.com/y9od2f

Enter on the second floor where I've marked on the map.  Walk forward to
the main long hallway.  Take a right (you'll see the hallway here is
very long and sloped), walk up a little past the slope, it's the set of
offices on the left.

Got problems?  Call me on my cell at 412-606-9730.

Please review what I sent out the other day about this meeting.
Specifically, take some time to write up the questions I asked in the
previous email.  This is really important.

Also, for the people who bought stuff for the meeting, please get me
those amounts so I can fill out the reimbursement forms and we can get
reimbursed and close the books on my term as treasurer.

Thanks!

--Patrick