[wplug-board] update on bank account

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:05:43 EDT 2006

On 10/27/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> > Well, if we have to sign during bankers' hours, then so be it. Sooner
> > is better than later. Bill, if we don't need your presence or your
> > signature, then Friday at lunch time might work, and I'll work out the
> > details with you, Patrick. Otherwise, how about next Tuesday the 31st?
>
> I don't think we need Bill's presence.  Unfortunately, today does not
> work, and the next friday I can guarantee I'll be in Pittsbugh is Nov
> 17th.  Can you make it before 4pm on Tuesday?  I don't want to force you
> to take off early.  Otherwise, Bill and Beth Lynn can probably also sign
> you up as they're on the account too.

Early afternoon Tuesday (Oct 31) would work well. Want to meet there
at the bank around noon on Tuesday?

No problem with the time as long as I can schedule it in advance. It's
more for my own benefit than for my "employer."

It would be best if I did show up to sign up. There may be subtleties
that we won't remember until we're standing in the bank. That's what I
think, anyway.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>