[wplug-board] update on bank account

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 27 10:09:18 EDT 2006

> Well, if we have to sign during bankers' hours, then so be it. Sooner
> is better than later. Bill, if we don't need your presence or your
> signature, then Friday at lunch time might work, and I'll work out the
> details with you, Patrick. Otherwise, how about next Tuesday the 31st?

I don't think we need Bill's presence.  Unfortunately, today does not
work, and the next friday I can guarantee I'll be in Pittsbugh is Nov
17th.  Can you make it before 4pm on Tuesday?  I don't want to force you
to take off early.  Otherwise, Bill and Beth Lynn can probably also sign
you up as they're on the account too.

--Patrick