[wplug-board] update on bank account

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:28:43 EDT 2006

On 10/25/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 00:29 -0400, David Ostroske wrote:
> > Wow. Is there any way, short of incorporating, that we could identify
> > the account without using a Social Security Number?
>
> Nope, the options are tax id number and SSN.  Yay for the Patriot Act
> and the additional identification requirements for bank accounts.

I wish I could cheer ironically. I've forgotten how, in all my anger.

[...]
> > Patrick, will you be available on Friday night after 5pm? I could pick
> > you up in Oakland, or meet you at Eureka Bank in Squirrel Hill.
>
> I might be available this Friday.  I'll call the bank and see who needs
> to be there and rearrange my schedule according.

Well, if we have to sign during bankers' hours, then so be it. Sooner
is better than later. Bill, if we don't need your presence or your
signature, then Friday at lunch time might work, and I'll work out the
details with you, Patrick. Otherwise, how about next Tuesday the 31st?

> --PatrickS

Patrick... S?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>