[wplug-board] update on bank account

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 00:29:18 EDT 2006

On 10/24/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> I trekked over to Eureka Bank today and updated the bank account.  From
> now on all account statements will be mailed to the PO Box in Squirrel
> Hill.  However, they still need a SSN on the account, for the time being
> I left Beth Lynn's SSN on the account.  Changing it seemed like a big
> hassle.

Wow. Is there any way, short of incorporating, that we could identify
the account without using a Social Security Number?

> To give Dave signing privileges, we need to go sometime during business
> hours.  Business hours are 9-4 M-R, and 9-6 F.  That's it.  They're
> closed on every conceivable holiday.

Bankers' hours. :(

Patrick, will you be available on Friday night after 5pm? I could pick
you up in Oakland, or meet you at Eureka Bank in Squirrel Hill.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>