[wplug-board] update on bank account

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 24 20:43:41 EDT 2006

Folks,

I trekked over to Eureka Bank today and updated the bank account.  From
now on all account statements will be mailed to the PO Box in Squirrel
Hill.  However, they still need a SSN on the account, for the time being
I left Beth Lynn's SSN on the account.  Changing it seemed like a big
hassle.

To give Dave signing privileges, we need to go sometime during business
hours.  Business hours are 9-4 M-R, and 9-6 F.  That's it.  They're
closed on every conceivable holiday.

For those of you that require reimbursements for food, please email me
the amount you spent for the meeting.  I'll put these into a funding
request thing and we'll get the reimbursements out at the board meeting
on Monday (which I still haven't scheduled a room for).

--Patrick