[wplug-board] Source document for next meeting's bylaws vote

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:13:22 EDT 2006

On 10/22/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> I want to create a ballot for the next bylaws amendment vote.  Since such
> a good job was done on the previous ballots, who can I get a source
> document from?

Bill, let me send you the docs that I've got on me right now for the
October balloting. You can adapt these for the November ballot.

I've got to send you some other stuff, too, Bill, as part of the
transition to our new offices. Because of size limitation on the
-board mailing list, it's better if I sent them directly to you.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>