[wplug-board] report for 10/14/2006

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Oct 14 08:30:26 EDT 2006

Here's my report for 10/14/2006

Account values: $299.00 cash (plus change)
                $216.66 bank account
                $45.99 PayPal

* Beth Lynn has work she **MUST** do on the paypal account as it's
asking us for account verification and I can't get any statements
without it.  I know she's busy, but otherwise I only see the last few
days of stuff on the PayPal account.

* I'll update the address of the mailing to the PO Box when I make it to
the bank and we update the signing card for the new organization members

* I need the names of the people who renewed their membership at the
9/16/2006 meeting from Dave Ostroske.  I've also been informed other
people have renewed their membership since then, and I'll need that
information too.

* I looked into membership cards, hoping that we could go for something
splashy or what not.  Unfortunately, for our needs, we have two choices:
  1. Go with something like blank business cards that we write the
persons name on.  Unfortunately, this can look sorta ghetto-fab.
  2. Do the inkjet method
I think we'd need to laminate each one individually.  The reason is
because we won't be doing enough of a run to make it worthwhile to print
out loads at a copy center.