[wplug-board] Meeting confirmation?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Oct 11 14:18:55 EDT 2006

> > 1. We set a hard stop time
> > 2. We start at 9:30 -- and we don't rehash matters if people are late
> > (myself included)
>
> So, in summary:
>
> doors open at 9:15.  meeting starts promptly at 9:30.  if you're not
> there at 9:30, we're not reviewing stuff.  If you have to go to the
> bathroom either hold it, or suck it up that you're going to miss stuff
> (whizzing on the floor of Collaborative Fusion is NOT an option) and
> don't complain when you vote to have you wear a hula skirt and juggle
> fire at the next meeting.  Meeting ends no later than 11am.
>
> How's that sound?

I'm in favor of the _not_ pissing on the floor part, at least.

Sounds good to me.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this
message is not an intended recipient (or the individual
responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended
recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.