[wplug-board] Meeting confirmation?

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 11 14:10:48 EDT 2006

> 1. We set a hard stop time
> 2. We start at 9:30 -- and we don't rehash matters if people are late
> (myself included)

So, in summary:

doors open at 9:15.  meeting starts promptly at 9:30.  if you're not
there at 9:30, we're not reviewing stuff.  If you have to go to the
bathroom either hold it, or suck it up that you're going to miss stuff
(whizzing on the floor of Collaborative Fusion is NOT an option) and
don't complain when you vote to have you wear a hula skirt and juggle
fire at the next meeting.  Meeting ends no later than 11am.

How's that sound?

--Patrick