[wplug-board] board meeting anyone?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:29:28 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,

On 10/9/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> > On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 21:04 -0400, Beth Lynn wrote:
> > > Are we meeting on 10/11 or should we pick another date?
> > > That date does not work for me.
[...]
> > I'm in Boston until tomorrow night, so Monday is right out.  Tuesday and
> > Wednesday are also right out for me.  Leaving Thursday, Friday, and
> > Saturday as my only options.  I'm not opposed to a meeting on Saturday
> > morning.
>
> Hmmm ...
>
> Well, most evenings this week are good for me, and Saturday _morning_ is
> good as well.  I can probably get the office again, if SH is a convenient
> place to meet.

I'm up for a Saturday morning meeting. We were originally thinking of
having the meeting on Thursday, but Patrick, that probably wouldn't
have worked for you.

I just called Beth. She said that she can meet on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

Bill, I don't know what or where SH is. But I do like that office, and
I'm willing to meet anywhere we can find chairs and a table.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>