[wplug-board] it's that time of the month again

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 3 00:23:42 EDT 2006

Folks,

It's that time of the month again, another razzle dazzle WPLUG board
meeting.  Anyway, we should pick a date and time.  Wednesday continues
to be bad (and will be for the forseeable future).  I can do Tuesday but
I absolutely MUST be done and to Carnegie Mellon by 9pm. Monday is right
out because I'll be at the Boston GNOME Summit.

So, for next week, here's my best times:

Tuesday - must be at CMU by 9pm
Thursday - basically any time
Friday - umm...if we need to
Saturday - I can probably do a morning meeting

Anyway, discuss amongst ourselves.

--Patrick