[wplug-board] need confirmation for meeting tonight

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:16:22 EST 2006

On 11/27/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> So the decision to have a meeting tonight has been slightly rushed, and
> I haven't heard from folks.  So, here's the deal.  If you can make it,
> respond to all saying you can.  If you can't, respond to all saying you
> can't AND whether you think we should go on without you.  If don't hear
> from everyone one way or another by 4pm we're not having a meeting and
> we'll push until December 11.

I can make it. Are we meeting in the same room as last time? 7pm?

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>

More information about the wplug-board mailing list