[wplug-board] need confirmation for meeting tonight

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Nov 27 12:41:59 EST 2006

In response to Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu>:

> Folks,
> So the decision to have a meeting tonight has been slightly rushed, and
> I haven't heard from folks.  So, here's the deal.  If you can make it,
> respond to all saying you can.  If you can't, respond to all saying you
> can't AND whether you think we should go on without you.  If don't hear
> from everyone one way or another by 4pm we're not having a meeting and
> we'll push until December 11.

As long as Vance's offer to give me a ride is still in effect, I can
make it.

Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

More information about the wplug-board mailing list