[wplug-board] magement issues

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 14 20:41:51 EST 2006

Okay, I need to know who is in charge of the mailing lists on wplug.org.
If you are please speak up.  As far as I know neither Bill or I can do
anything regarding the lists right now, this is really causing some
serious issues.  Please, respond to the requests for subscriptions on
the lists if you have access to them.

Also, if you're sending folks spam about the number of messages that are
in the queue on the list, please also give them the password so they can
do something about it.  I get spammed on a few lists and I have no
password to fix it.

--Patrick