[wplug-board] [Invitation] WPLUG Board Meeting @ Wed, May 3 7pm - 10pm (3 hrs)

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed May 3 21:59:26 EDT 2006

On 5/3/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> On mié, 2006-05-03 at 18:35 -0700, David Ostroske wrote:
> > Google Calendar
> > wplug-board at wplug.org, you are invited to
[...]
> So whatever the first way you sent it made more sense.  Evolution saw it
> as a meeting attachment and asked me if I wanted to put it on my
> calendar.  The most recent did not.
>
> --Patrick

I can guess what happened. The first time, I sent the meeting
attachment via Gmail's "add event info" feature. But I sent it to the
Board list by mistake. I thought that if I forwarded the attachment to
your individual email addresses, it would be picked up the exact same
way. But that's not the case. I sent it again from the calendar, so
you'll be seeing it again soon. Sorry for the onslaught of stupid.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>