[wplug-board] wplug.org is down

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon May 1 17:53:26 EDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Patrick Wagstrom wrote:

> umm...so now probably isn't a good time, but the website is dead.

It's good to know that this message was not bit-bucketed.

Penguin was down from late Friday April 28 to Saturday April 29 around
9am.

They were overhauling the plumbing for the AC in the machine room on
Friday night and Saturday morning. All non-critical machines were
shutdown. Since I was in that room to pickup WPLUG supplies at 9am, I
turned it on. All services turned on without incident.

Penguin was also moved to a different location in the machine room
during this shutdown. Please remind me to show you guys the new location
at the next board meeting.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn