[wplug-board] VMWare meeting

Chris Teodorski chris at teodorski.com
Fri Mar 31 12:56:01 EST 2006

The three big things I think we need to discuss are:

1. Accommodations - how many people do we expect -- VMWare sent our
notification yesterday and so far they have had 16 register
2. Feeding the Hungry -- do we want to do the pizza trolling for this
meeting?  Or, do we want to present a more professional "feel"? (like
asking VmWare to pony up for pizza)
3. Promotional Materials -- As we've said, there is a good chance this
will be the first WPLUG experience for a number of these people, can we
put together a packet of propaganda, who we are, live CD's, how to get
on IRC, how to join the mailing lists, copies of the Open Pitt.

I think that's it -- I'm really hoping this will generate some real
interest in WPLUG and hopefully Linux as well.

Chris