[wplug-board] VMWare abstract

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 10 07:40:53 EST 2006

> On 3/9/06, Chris Teodorski <chris at teodorski.com> wrote:
>> The following is an abstract from Bob Good -- I will request a picture
>> from him today:
>
> What you've got looks good, Chris. Maybe you should forward your message
> to the Program Committee. I wouldn't think an hour-long presentation would
> be an inconvenience, but we'd need to secure space to hold the
> presentation.

Dave,

I'm a bit confused.  Bob is the speaker - that's the topic for the 29th meeting.  The space is reserved, 3305, and he has one hour (or more if he'd like it).  Often, when folks from companies give these sorts of technical talks they're limited to 30 minute sessions at conferences or those sorts of things.  It might be helpful to send him a proposed schedule and let him know he has more time if he'd like it.

--Patrick