[wplug-board] nametags

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 00:31:34 EST 2006

On 3/9/06, Patrick Wagstrom <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Hey, one thing I'm realizing we forgot to mention is that the program committee would like to get everyone nametags.  These tags would remain with WPLUG and would have information like:
[...]
> Does this seem okay to folks?  I'd like to take signups at the next meeting so we can have them for the April meetings.

I think that would be within the Program Committee's scope to carry
out, sure. I say, go ahead and do it. The only WPLUG expense that this
would entail (since members would pay $1 for their personalized
nametags) is storage space, and that shouldn't too big an issue.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>