[wplug-board] board topic for wednesday

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:10:07 EST 2006

On 3/6/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:13:52 -0500 (EST)
> Beth Lynn <bethlynn at wplug.org> wrote:
>
> > How about this:
> > Optional bring your own dinner 6pm-7pm
> > Board Meeting 7pm-9pm.
> >
> > We now have Wean 8220 from 6pm-9pm.
> >
> > Does this work now?
>
> I'm good with that.

I'm good with that too.

I haven't got time tonight to put an agenda together, but I can
assemble one tomorrow night (Tuesday) and post it.

I was hesitant to agree, Bill, but you're probably right; we should
form a committee to address membership antisocial and malsocial
behavior. Vance Kochenderfer and Mike Hansell should be involved,
since they'd deal with severe breaches. But Beth, you should also be
involved, since you've set some of the standards at past meetings.
Actually, it might help to know what incidents the Program Committee
had in mind when they started discussing membership behavior?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>