[wplug-board] board topic for wednesday

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Mar 6 13:13:52 EST 2006

>> We have reserved Wed March 8 Wean Hall 6pm - 8:30pm.
We now have Wean 8220 from 6pm-9pm.

> Are we to meet at 6pm, or push it back to 6:30 or 7pm?  I know that Chris
> and Dave (and Bill, maybe?) may have trouble making that time right
> after work.

The last time we had a board meeting at CMU, Chris and I would have liked
to get into the meeting room sooner so that we could enjoy take out and
socialize until others can show up. Another group was there late that
afternoon so we hung out in my office until ~ 7pm.

How about this:
Optional bring your own dinner 6pm-7pm
Board Meeting 7pm-9pm.

We now have Wean 8220 from 6pm-9pm.