[wplug-board] board topic for wednesday

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Mar 6 06:58:19 EST 2006

"Patrick Wagstrom" <pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> One issue the program commitee would like to punt up to the board is that
> of membership behavior at meetings, specifically, what do about about
> people exhibiting both antisocial and malsocial behavior.

Hmmm ... On the surface, this appears to be something best left to the
investigating committee.  After all, that's what it's for, right?

However, said committee will have a much easier time of things if it has
good guidelines to compare an incident to.  My gut tells me that the
"correct" way to do this is to appoint a committee whose job it is to
research and create a set of guidelines to be adopted.

Certainly seems worth discussing at the next meeting.

> Whats up with our Wednesday meeting?

We need a venue.  Anyone?

I see no problem with me being there.  Will everyone else be able to
attend?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies