[wplug-board] This Saturday's membership meeting

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Mar 2 20:42:42 EST 2006

It looks like my new job is going to need me to work Saturday morning.

I'm digging through my notes, but can't seem to find _when_ we had planned
to have the membership meeting, but I'm thinking it was in the morning.
Unless something changes, I'm not going to make it.  I'm hoping to show
up around 12:00 or so, but I can't guarantee that.

Of course, Beth Lynn is the designee to take over as chair.  Is there
anything else you folks need from me?

I don't expect this to become a habit - it's just that this new job has
really nasty deadlines right now.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies