[wplug-board] Re: [wplug-members] Draft Minutes for WPLUG Board Meeting, 7/12/2006

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Jul 20 11:09:26 EDT 2006

> > > [...]

[snip]

> I'm confused about why this is even relevant for the minutes in the
> first place.  It's neither a decision nor an action made by the board.
> It doesn't follow up on previous meetings.  Sounds like discussion which
> should *not* be in the minutes.

It's vaguely relevant.  We've discussed (at previous board meetings) trying
to get "perks" for members.  Beth has been trying to get UG discounts for
things such as LISA.

So, the fact that ProTech is offering training at a discount for WPLUG
members is somewhat relevant to the discussion.  The number of WPLUGgers
who actually take advantage of such things is also relevant.

As discussed at the board meeting, it probably doesn't belong in the minutes.
The final information (which I learned _after_ the board meeting) probably
_is_ relevant, to allow to gauge success/interest.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.