[wplug-board] Re: [wplug-members] Draft Minutes for WPLUG Board Meeting, 7/12/2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:50:39 EDT 2006

On 7/20/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> > Here are the draft minutes for the WPLUG Board meeting held on July 12th, 2006.
>
> Notes/revisions inline.

[...]
> > REPORTS AND BUSINESS
> > * PHP class
> > Bill reported that 2 people signed up for his PHP class, beyond the
> > number already enrolled as part of the commission for the course.
>
> Actually, I reported that 2 people _total_ had signed up.  In the end,
> there were 5, but at the time of the board meeting, I thought there
> were only going to be 2.

I'm a little confused here. Let's say that there were N students
originally slated to take the course, and an additional number signed
up or attended later on.

Do you mean that there were 5 people who ultimately signed up for the
course, beyond the original N students?

Or do you mean that 5 people, beyond the N, attended the course, but
only 2 of those 5 had signed up as of the time of your report?

Or both? Or neither?

It may not be a matter for the minutes, but it is a matter of
membership benefits. I'm particularly interested in how many people,
out of those 5, were WPLUG members who took advantage of the
membership discount. I know of at least 1 member who did. Were there
others?

> Looks correct otherwise.

Thanks, Bill. That was one frustrating evening for me, but it's good
that so much came together that night.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>