[wplug-board] confirmation for tomorrows meeting

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:24:26 EDT 2006

On 7/11/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> > I haven't heard a confirmation for tomorrows meeting yet.  Is it
> > happening?  Is it at the Whitehall library?  Is it at 7pm?
> >
> > Just want to make sure stuff is set.

Beth? I think you said that you had wanted to secure the Whitehall
library for us tomorrow. Have you got it?

Patrick, will you need a ride?

> Well ... I've been assuming that everything is set, but the silence
> is somewhat unsettling ...

Sorry, that's partly my fault. I will have the draft minutes and
agenda ready tonight, dammit if I don't! And I still need to get the
committee reports.

Has anyone heard from Chris? Chris, you there?

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>