[wplug-board] venue emergency

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:46:25 EST 2006

Hey, I didn't get this message until this morning. Bill, Beth, did you
guys find an alternative meeting place? Should we meet up to discuss
it? Or should we take that up tomorrow at the GUM?

The announcement looks good, but there's one correction:
[...]
> At this moment there are no future meetings beyond Saturday January 21 on the
> WPLUG events calendar because we do not have a confirmed venue. We will are
> working hard to find alternate space on Carnegie Mellon University campus
[...]

That should be "We are working hard to find alternate space".

Maybe we should open this up to the -plan list. If we can't find a
spot to meet at CMU, perhaps somebody can suggest another location
close to it.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>