[wplug-board] Board meeting next week, sometime?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:54:20 EST 2006

On 1/11/06, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> I aplogize for my lack of communication over the past few days, but it seems
> as if whatever was making me sick last week is back worse this week.

That's been going around. Get better Bill! If you don't recover by
next week, we'll bring the leeches. :)

> I'm not really up for anything this week, I'm just barely alive right now.
> However, if we can get something scheduled for next week, it would be very
> nice to get back to work.

Would Tuesday night work? We could try Outback again if we can put off
our socializing to the end of the meeting. It is a nice, quiet place
in the middle of winter, and the stuff that we have to go over
shouldn't be too labor-intensive.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>